LAST UPDATED AUGUST 2015
If you wish to partake in any opportunities offered by Anchor Media LLC, you will likely have to provide your personal information. These opportunities can include information requests, comments on pages, etc. This information is always voluntarily provided and can range from your name to your address, e-mail address, and other information that identifies you as an individual. Children under the age of 13 should not submit any personal information to this site.
Other collected information may include your personal IP address, a number that your Internet Service Provider assigns to your computer. Our servers automatically record this number each time you visit this site. Other information may include time of day, as well as specific pages you have visited. This is a standard practice.
We may use your personal information in several ways. These include, but are not limited to:
- contacting you to provide services,
- fulfilling purchases, billing, and customer care services,
- responding to specific comments,
- approve and allow you to participate in various aspects of this site,
- send you information regarding this site, including changes to terms and conditions. Please note that this is a mandatory service and you may not opt out of such communications.
- or for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, and other necessary practices.
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose determined by Anchor Media LLC, due to the fact that it does not personally identify you as a user. We reserve the right to share this information for any purpose whatsoever. We may, on occasion, combine this non-personal information with personal information that you have voluntarily provided. This combination of personal and non-personal information will be treated as personal due to the sensitivity of the personal information it includes. IP Addresses are considered non-personal information and will be used at the discretion of Anchor Media LLC, except where laws require otherwise.
We may disclose personal information in several ways, including:
- sending information to our affiliates, who will use it in accordance with this policy.
- sending information to third party service providers, who will perform any of the following: website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- in the case of a merger, reorganization, or the like to share information with affiliates or third parties.
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Anchor Media LLC is not responsible for the privacy of your information within the practices of third parties, including any of our affiliates. Additionally, links included anywhere on this site are not endorsements by Anchor Media or its affiliates.
Third party advertisers may have access to your non-personal information. These are for your benefit, to provide you with applicable goods and services. If you choose to opt out of such advertisements, please do so yourself here.
Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is ever infallibly secure. Do not send Anchor Media LLC any information that is sensitive through email or other sources. If you ever become aware that your information shared with Anchor Media LLC is no longer secure, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing or suppressing your personal information with Anchor Media that has previously been provided is possible. We may have to verify your identity. Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding this process. In this event, you will have to clearly indicate your desired limitations. We reserve the right to maintain residual information within our records. We follow a retention period that is both permitted and required by law.
Please note that you are accessing this site at your own risk and responsibility. This site is not used by any particular jurisdiction. Submitting personal information may lead to that information crossing state and country lines. Data security varies across countries. Additionally, Anchor Media LLC may choose at any time to limit the availability of this site in any particular region, country, etc.