At Anchor, we are trusted advisors to incredible brand partners in Technology, Lifestyle, F&B and Beauty. We build world class social & PR strategies, curate events & design and manage influencer programs for our clients. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support a very major (and fun) client in the mobile music streaming industry.
We’re now looking for someone to take on the role of Marketing project MANAGER – SOMEONE with the experience, expertise and creative spark to keep us ahead of the curve.
The right person for the job will be based in NYC with our founder. You’re creative but data-driven with experience managing multiple supporting teams (across product and marketing) and project work streams simultaneously. You have experience building programs either at or supporting a Fortune 500 business and you thrive on the challenges of surprising and delighting on the biggest stage.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of consumer focused social & influencer marketing
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a marketing or project management role at a global company or supporting one in an agency role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong eye for the creative review process and quality assurance checks
- Ability to effectively translate data into understandable and actionable insights to drive strategy
- A cheerful, enthusiastic work ethic & calm under pressure
- Live and breathe music
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Detail-oriented in writing, communication, and organization
- Be willing to work occasional late evenings and weekends
- Be comfortable working remotely (with possibility to work on client site a couple days a week)
- Manage implementation of client social and influencer workstreams around music app in coordination with multiple internal and external teams for our client to ensure successful project performance:
Develop and execute short & long term influencer plan to credentialize brand and support client app awareness, download and use
- Develop social campaign & evergreen strategy with artist integration to support business goals
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@ANCHORMEDIA.COM WITH A RESUME + SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.