In the last six years, Anchor Media has grown from what started as a local social marketing agency to a small team building world class social & marketing strategies, curating events & designing and managing influencer programs for our clients. We are trusted advisors to incredible global brand partners and are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support some very major (and fun) clients in the technology industry.
We’re now looking for someone to take on the role of MARKETING manager – A DIGITAL DWELLER with the experience, expertise and creative spark to keep us ahead of the curve and turn our clients’ social channels & INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS into exciting communities of their own.
The right person for the job will ideally be based in NYC or DC (although since this is a remote position this is not a requirement) and be data-driven with an exhaustive knowledge of the latest tools, platforms + engagement ideas we should be all over. This is a 6 month contract position starting as soon as possible with the potential to go full time -- dependent on both performance and a renewed client contract. Salary is competitive and based on experience.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the fast-moving world of social media: you live and breathe social media
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a social media/community manager/influencer marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong eye for compelling, shareable content: long and short form, video, images, gifs, emojis, filters...
- A cheerful, enthusiastic work ethic & calm under pressure
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Detail-oriented in writing, communication, and organization
- Be willing to work late evenings and occasional weekends
- Be very comfortable working remotely
- Overall direction and implementation of client social strategies
- Daily community management across client social profiles
- Effectively translate data into understandable and actionable insights to drive marketing strategies
- Content curation & creation for client social handles
- Staying on top of the best social tools and up-to-date on the world of digital and social media best practices
- Event planning (design, logistics & implementation)
- Relationship management with influencers including surprise & delight coordination as well as knowledge of key players in relevant industries
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@ANCHORMEDIA.COM WITH A RESUMÉ + WRITING SAMPLE THAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS. NO COVER LETTER NEEDED BUT PLEASE LINK US TO YOUR PERSONAL SOCIAL PROFILES TO MAKE THE ONLINE STALKING A LITTLE EASIER FOR US. ;)