ANCHOR MEDIA INTERN PROGRAM
Are you a creative? Love to write? Spend your life on Snapchat? Know way too much about Taylor Swift’s love life (ed note: the answer to that question is never!)? Reach out to learn more about interning for Anchor!
Our intern program will give you hands-on experience working in the wonderful world of social media by collaborating with our team members and supporting a great lineup of clients across multiple industries.
At Anchor, we know social media is constantly changing and our clients are always looking for fresh ideas. That’s why we want to hear some of yours! Our interns play a crucial role in researching and developing social strategies and content creation. We make sure each intern is exposed to a wide range of projects– giving you a solid “big picture” takeaway as well as an eye for detail and hopefully a better idea of what you’d like to tackle after graduation.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills. This is a must! A bulk of our everyday work is drafting creative copy across all of our clients’ unique voices.
- Curate content for client social profiles
- Draft monthly social content & optimize when posting
- Monitor and maintain profiles on multiple social media platforms
- Join in team brainstorms for social & other project work
- Stay up to date on social media & pop culture news
- Assist in creating overall social media marketing strategies
- Metrics tracking and reporting
- Other stuff that keeps us moving full steam ahead!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Semester, Year] Internship Application”
- Please include a resume and writing sample that shows off your creative writing prowess.
- No cover letter is needed but we’d love for you to link to a social media profile or two and introduce yourself, and please send us answers to these questions with your application:
- What social media platform do you spend the most time on?
- Who is your hero (or role model)?
- Favorite food besides pizza?
- Please note: our intern positions are remote. Our team works remotely with “offices” anywhere there’s a fantastic Internet connection. We have team members in New York, Washington DC & Boston and often meet for coffee dates but spend time on Google Hangouts weekly to stay connected as a team.