freelance community manager
We're looking for a community manager* for a new YouTube Red Original Series to start immediately. This position is remote and will be working directly with the YouTube Shows social team. Scope of work will average ~10-15 hours per week. Project timing: March through July of 2018.
*The perfect candidate will have previous experience in film/TV in addition to social marketing.
- Help develop a unique and strong voice for the show series handles
- Grow the shows social followings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Engage with fans of the show and find opportunistic moments where the show handles can be leveraged in every day conversation
- Work with YouTube and agency partners on developing and maintaining a robust content calendar and community management responses
- Be on the pulse of social conversation and find opportunities to make the show handles stand out